Over the past 20 years, Air Comfort has been an industry leader in the installation of energy efficient and “green” HVAC technology and systems. This includes HVAC system installations for more than a dozen “LEED” (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) projects and developments.
The team at Air Comfort wants to do our part to help reduce the carbon footprint of the businesses we partner with. That is why we have prioritized our team’s LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) education. LEED certification has different levels based upon the efficiency of the building. Whether your building is applying for a basic LEED Certified rating or for the top LEED Platinum rating, we have been part of design and construction teams at every level of the LEED Certification process!
A few of the LEED certified projects that we have worked on are: Class A office buildings, Medical Facilities, Craft Breweries, Colorado State University Campus Buildings, Community Colleges, High Schools, Middle Schools, Elementary Schools and Pre-Schools.
Some of our most recent LEED projects include:
- Miami Yoder Schools
- Otterbox Headquarters
- Sargent Jr/Sr Schools
- CSU Rockwell Hall
Every day at Air Comfort we design and install the latest in energy efficient and “green” HVAC system technology. Some of these projects include:
- VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) systems with inverters and variable compressor technology that allow you to simultaneously heat and cool the building by utilizing ground source heat pumps
- High efficiency staging rooftop and make-up air units with energy saving variable frequency drive technology, staging chillers, cooling towers, boilers, furnaces, and split system condensing units
- Energy recovery ventilators that pre-heat, pre-cool and/or humidify outside air being brought in for ventilation
- High efficiency direct/indirect evaporative coolers
- Complete building automation systems
The Air Comfort team prioritizes staying up to date with all LEED industry standards and our employees are required to regularly attend training sessions to learn from other environmental engineering companies. If you want to learn more about our specific LEED, Green HVAC or Eco-friendly HVAC projects we have completed, contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!